Ansan Street Arts Festival·ASAF
2019.5.4.SAT-5.6.MON, Ansan Culture Plaza·Around Ansan City, 17 Countries 67 Programs
Ansan Street Arts Festival (ASAF), first started in 2005, is an arts performance festival held every May in Ansan.
It is Korea’s representative street arts festival that uses streets and plazas as a stage to convey the stories of the lives of the citizens
through various performances such as drama, performance, dance, music and interdisciplinary arts.
- Ansan Research 안산리서치
- Production support programs
about the stories of Ansan city and the people
- Official Program 공식참가작
- Unrivaled level of completion and speciality!
Street artworks from various countries and diverse genres
- ASAFringe ASAF프린지
- Feel the charm of new artists!
Pieces that convey the vision and potential of street arts
- City of Clown 광대의도시
- A playground encompassing all eras,
comedic clown performances
- No-Boundary Zone 무경계지대
- Let’s dance, make noise and play!
A free-zone which breaks down and transcends the boundaries of genres
- City Playground 도시놀이터
- Space for play and rest created in the center of the plaza
through the citizens’ artistic participation
- Citizen Version 4.0 시민버전4.0
- A pleasant location where performances by Ansan civil art groups
are held simultaneously
- Street Arts Forum 거리예술포럼
- The street arts forum mainly aim for future development of street arts,
inviting domestic and international producers, artists and experts.
- Youth Arts Market 4989 청년예술직판장4989
- An art market to support young local
artists and encourage artistic activities
Pre-performances take place in various locations within Ansan to allow citizens to enjoy the diverse works.
Audiences can get a taste of new excitement in life through the performance by different entertainers.